Admission Procedure

Eligibility A pass in higher secondary course or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to and fulfilling the following subjects of study.

Eligibility minimum qualifying marks

B.Sc. Agriculture:

  • OC – 55%
  • BC & BCM – 50%
  • MBC & DNC – 45%
  • SC & ST – A Pass

Diploma in Agriculture:

  • Minimum of Pass

Admission Details

  • Strength – B.Sc. (Agriculture) – 120 students
  • Strength – Diploma in Agriculture – 50 students

Procedure

For both the courses 65% strength will be admitted through TNAU Single Window System and remaining 35% by the management adopting the eligible requirements.

Admission Contact

The Secretary

Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture Manakkadavu Pollachi – 642103 Mobile No : +919942908410

Admission Office:

Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture Mobile No : +919942366511 Land Line: 04259 237766,237788

Scholarship

Students are Provided with scholarships and financial Assistance to the students by the management, endowments by donors and Government Scholarships. Every year to the tune of more than 45 Lakhs are given to the students as Scholarships.

admission-image